Sunday, January 2, 2011

My love for antique things!

When I see any antique piece of Art or anything related to past, I am very excited.They take me to an unknown world of fancies and imagination. May be people think I am crazy, but nothing can be done inner characteristics.Whenever I see a wooden piece, my mind try to carve out artistic piece out of it.My bedroom is decorated all over with such odd pieces and my parents never interfere. I think we teenagers should have the freedom to choose what appeals to our senses.

1 comment:

  1. i have some antique currecy of japan about 70 year ago during the world war of heroshima nagasaki my grandfather is in japan those days my name is habib ur rehman if u are intersted then reply me soon i will send u the image of the currecy (habibmalik308@gmail.com) is my mailing id

    ReplyDelete